part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 6:33:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva had made it a habit recently to actually take a lunch break. It consisted of a little stroll out of League Headquarters and down to the little main street of Ever Grande. There was a particular coffee cart she’d come to enjoy. The barista, Brittany, always had a stupid dad-joke of the day that made her smile.

What’s a snowman’s favorite treat?

Icekrispie treats!

The chill in the air painted her breath a foggy white. It gently dissipated as her laugh rang out over the sound of festive holiday music. The little coffee stand barista smiled back, cheeks rosy and bright, “That was a good one, Brit,” they all were. Of course, Eva was just easily amused. She bid her goodbye for now, collected her peppermint mocha and wandered over to a park bench overlooking the man made ice rink. She wrapped her hands around the warm coffee and gently sipped it. She could afford a few minutes out of the office today.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 13:48:36 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien did not typically leave the embassy to eat lunch, preferring the familiar Kalosian cooking in its cafeteria to whatever monstrosities he could find in Ever Grande City's restaurants. But winter had truly arrived at Hoenn, and he missed the familiar cold and snow. The blanket of white that coated the streets called to him from outside his office window. [break][break]

Deciding that a brief walk through the nearby park would revitalize his energy, he bundled up in a tan wool coat and red scarf and headed out with his favorite Houndour, Lucilla, at his side. [break][break]

They were coming around the perimeter of the ice skating rink when he saw a familiar figure seated on a bench. Julien's face broke into a friendly smile as he approached. [break][break]

"What a coincidence. Good afternoon, Dr. Morales," he said. "Enjoying a break from work?" [break][break]

Lucilla padded over to sniff the woman's shoes, her short tail wagging with delight.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".julien2"]--accent:#BBD1EA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 23:28:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The warm mocha staved off whatever chill there was in the air. The little wind still issued her cheeks a rosy red. Considering her placement on the bench, she was in the perfect position to people watch. She saw coming from a fairly good distance, giving her some time to straighten up her posture and greet him with a warm smile.

“Good afternoon, Ambassador Demassieux,” she curled over to reach a gloved hand down to pat the Houndour on the head, “And hello to you too, little lady,” a quiet laugh showed her appreciation for the pokemon’s cute, little, nubby, tail wags.

After a proper greeting to the canine she sat back up straight to look up at the Kalosian ambassador, “Yes I am,” she stood up this time, taking a step towards Julien, “They make the best peppermint mochas in the city, in my humble opinion,” her hand waved towards the little coffee cart, “May I treat you to one?”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 14:12:36 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Lucilla barked happily at the head pats. As Eva stood, the Houndour trotted circles around the woman's feet, bumping her furry body against Eva's legs. [break][break]

The antics brought a soft smile to Julien's face before he glanced up again at Eva. "You're very kind. It would be rude of me to refuse," he said, his smile widening. [break][break]

Together, they walked over to the coffee cart. He waited patiently for his own cup of peppermint mocha and thanked his companion when he received it. The drink was way too hot to consume right away, so he cradled it in his hands, relishing its warmth that seeped through his gloves. [break][break]

"How have you been since we last saw each other?" Julien said to Eva as they stepped away from the cart. "Has anything in your research captured your interest?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 4:04:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s fingers curled around her own warm cup like a little fireplace. Just the ritual of sipping a warm mocha staved off the unusual Hoenn chill. They waited patiently for Julien’s and Eva thanked her favorite barista again before they stepped away to wander down the icy sidewalk.

Having cooled down enough, she sipped her beverage carefully before glancing up at Julien with a small smile, “I’ve been well, busy as always,” the holidays never brought any ‘down time’ to a position like hers. The grind never ended, “A few new, exciting things have surfaced,” her smile turned into a somewhat playful grin, “Nothing I can really talk about though,” all the exciting stuff was buried under ‘classified’ labels. He would understand, being someone who held a certain level of authority, “Are you planning on returning to Kalos for the holidays at all?”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 14:05:00 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien nodded. "Of course. I completely understand." [break][break]

Beneath his genial exterior, however, he wondered how best to gain access to such classified information. He could, perhaps, befriend someone working within Eva's laboratory—someone less scrupulous. [break][break]

A pleasant smile curled Julien's mouth at his companion's question. "Yes, for a week. I haven't visited my niece since she was born and plan to bring plenty of gifts." [break][break]

He blew gently on his peppermint mocha, not trusting the beverage on his tongue just yet. [break][break]

"And you, Dr. Morales? What are your holiday plans?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 4:19:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva smiled genuinely, deep than the usual cordial smile she offered nearly everyone in her company. Family was an important pillar in her life, one she let weaken for far too long, “That sounds lovely,” she hummed in response, “I’ve never been to Kalos,” she commented, a bit more absentmindedly as if she was coming to the realization for the first time. Unfortunately, she really hadn’t been offered the opportunity to be a world traveler. Other things had taken priority most of her life.

“Oh, I don’t have any exciting plans. Can’t really visit family. Kanto isn’t very welcoming for people like me, you know?” she doubted she'd ever be welcome back as long as Rocket kept its firm hold over the region. She supposed Julien wouldn’t know. His unique position offered him a certain political amnesty, she assumed, “My brother is here though so I’m sure we’ll do something.”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 18:47:11 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien listened while he took the first tentative sips of his coffee. The coolness of the peppermint provided a nice balance to the hot liquid, one he inwardly savored. [break][break]

"I'm glad to know that you have your brother, at least," he said to Eva, aware of the exact difficulties she faced with most of her family in Kanto. The political situation there didn't faze him in the least, though, as his family benefited from Team Rocket's machinations. [break][break]

Still, he steered the conversation away from that topic and said instead, "If you ever find yourself with some free time, I can recommend some exciting places in Kalos for a trip. I'm partial to Snowbelle City, of course." [break][break]

With a smile, he took another, bigger sip of the coffee. "This is excellent," he murmured, looking down at the paper cup.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 5:55:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 To be frank, Eva was happy not to deep dive into the depths of that conversation. Therefore, she was grateful and appreciative when Julian smoothly transitioned the conversation to something else. No wonder he was a public figure. Finesse like that was hard to come by. Unfortunately, her standards for what constituted a pleasant conversation outside the lab was set quite low. Most men in Hoenn lacked cordial social skills.

“Free time?” she repeated, her voice rising to a sarcastic pitch, “Now whatever do you mean by that?” her cheeks flushed under her wide smile to emphasize the sarcasm, “Is that where you’re from? Snowbelle?” she shrugged her jacket a bit tighter, “I’m not used to the cold. Don’t quite care for it but the snow is pretty,” it had its perks and a quick visit was doable.

Eva hummed in agreement, “Yeah I’ll be sad when the season is over but probably best I go back to black coffee,” too much sugar in these but her rare sweet tooth greatly enjoyed them.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 17:04:41 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien laughed at Eva's sarcastic quip, the rich sound filling the space between them. "You have me there. I seem to have lost all of mine, too." [break][break]

When she asked about Snowbelle, he nodded. "It is. It's made me more accustomed to all the snow and cold, but I understand it's not everyone's favorite." He gave her a rueful smile. "Most prefer to flock to warmer cities like Coumarine and Shalour." [break][break]

He understood why, of course. The coast had its charm, even if all the sun exposure turned him bright red within an hour. [break][break]

A buzz from his phone demanded Julien's attention. Checking it, he saw it was a 15-minute reminder for an upcoming meeting. With a slight sigh, he returned the device to his coat pocket and gave Eva an apologetic smile. [break][break]

"I wish I could chat longer, but I have to get back to the embassy. It was nice seeing you again, though. Good luck with your research," he said. "Perhaps we can get coffee again another time." [break][break]

And then, perhaps forgetting he was in Hoenn and not Kalos, he stepped close to her and brushed their cheeks together while kissing the air, first one then the other. As quickly as it happened, it was over. [break][break]

Julien gave Eva a final smile in farewell before setting off down the path, his Houndour at heel.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 23:34:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The subtle interruption prompted Eva to glance at her own watch. It was starting to get close to time for her to return to her lab to continue the day’s work. No meeting for her, at the moment, but something always tended to pop up on her schedule that she wasn’t expecting.

“Yes it was -” she looked up with a smile that froze and twitched at the corners when he leaned in. She was familiar with the customary Kalosian mannerism but it wasn’t something she was expecting. The soft brush of his cheek against her left them flush with color. The deep red could have just as easily been from the kiss of the cold wind but she knew better.

“Yes, great bumping into you like that,” the words came rather quickly as she gathered herself, “That’d be great,” she smiled, her lips pulling tighter in preparation of upping the ante, “Yeah, we should do dinner, or something,” she suggested, planting a seed, “Looking forward to it, Mousier Demassieux.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TOASTY [FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 8:51:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB